Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome to Laguna Niguel Dentistry Blog by Dr. Cheryl Stahl, DDS

Welcome to my blog, I am Dr. Cheryl Stahls, DDS a Laguna Niguel dentist who specializes in costmetic and restorative dentistry. I invite you to visit often as I will utlize this blog to update my patients/readers on news, special resources, tips to keep your teeth healthy, coupons for the month and more.

Laguna Niguel Dental Services:

Cleanings & Prevention
Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Restorations
Periodontics

1 comment:

  1. When a tooth is lost the specialized bony process that houses the tooth begins to resorb due to lack of stimulation. This causes a decrease in width and height of the bone in the area the tooth is lost. Neighboring teeth and opposing teeth begin to move into the space.

    Dental Implants Laguna Niguel

    ReplyDelete